It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

What has your Husky eaten lately?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
jumpjet19
Newborn
Newborn
jumpjet19

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Cookies!!!   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:21 pm

I came home a couple days ago and, while Diesel typically greets me with great gusto, at this particular time he was absolutely bonkers! Jumping, yipping, pushing, barking, singing up and down, and all of it was with a happy heart. He usually does that when I come home and he's done something bad, but this time he was so joyful in his reaction I was curious. Was I gone that long? Had he done something bad and was oddly proud of it? No to both. He had found the tin of cheap-o cookies in the garbage and promptly gave himself a sugar rush by eating 3/4s of the cookies. I was expecting to see them later as he was acting nauseous, but all that happened was the sugar low crash. I had a good laugh.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Puppy
Puppy
Bane

Female Join date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:57 pm

Willow has eaten a corner of our love seat. Since getting Willow, Bane has been on his best behavior and has not [knock on wood] eaten anything.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:11 pm

Mishka ate a huge bug today, it would have been a lizard, but I thankfully managed to pick the lizard up and stick it under our deck. Poor thing is going to die anyway though, but I'd rather that than having to wrestle it from my crazy puppy.

Mschwax
Puppy
Puppy
Mschwax

Female Join date : 2013-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:07 pm

Vixen: a foam paint brush and a flip flop

Zelda: a cardboard box, a wooden bench, a leash, a sweatshirt, a reusable tote and a live chicken. Grrrr...
Back to top Go down
Mschwax
Puppy
Puppy
Mschwax

Female Join date : 2013-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:09 pm

OhI forgot the pack of Orbit and Lifesavers. They shared those....
Back to top Go down
JillC
Teenager
Teenager
JillC

Female Join date : 2011-05-03

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Earplugs, rocks, rabbit foot keychain, snake, June bugs, frogs, baby bunny, and she has the strangest affinity for paper products
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 6:58 pm

My turn! Maya ate one whole peach and sampled four more(ate half) not sure why she didn't eat all of them. Then, being the good girl she is and concerned about her oral heath, she ate a tube of crest and a thing of dental floss (didn't really eat the floss just chewed the container. Mom will be so impressed with her when she gets home.
Back to top Go down
kelly foster ford
Puppy
Puppy
kelly foster ford

Female Join date : 2013-03-25

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 11, 2013 7:34 pm

Toilet paper seems to be Eska,s paper of choice these days she learned to slip the roll off the one in our upstairs bathroom (it is open at one end). Then about a month I heard a noise while I was  sitting the couch coming from our down stairs bathroom and out she comes with the toilet paper tongue  it is not open on one end she has to lift and then she slips it  Smile
Back to top Go down
Keyda81
Adult
Adult
Keyda81

Female Join date : 2012-09-24

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 1:26 am

Lucian ate part of his plastic toy bin, mulch, crayons, rabbit poop, part of the baseboard in my kitchen, sticks, and all sorts of bugs. He's tried to eat any kind of paper he can find on walks, including used tissues, gross!
Back to top Go down
LittleHouse
Puppy
Puppy
LittleHouse

Male Join date : 2013-07-07

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 7:17 pm

Oh just the baseboards outside our the bedroom... ugh.

Back to top Go down
Bella_Jasper
Teenager
Teenager
Bella_Jasper

Female Join date : 2013-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 3:27 am

Not eaten but shredded, jasper decided my bed it the enemy shredded the pillows started to chew the matress and now started ripping the blanket i had to wrap all the pillow fluff into in order to have a pillow. He also started to chew a wooden shelf at the end of the bed. And since bellas snapped two cables on me now i had to put her outside on the 20' foot leash until tommorow and i caught him trying to chew the leash off the porch. Jas has become an ass this week.
Back to top Go down
TartokTikaani94
Puppy
Puppy
TartokTikaani94

Female Join date : 2013-07-05

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 6:58 am

Wow, sounds like you have a handful there. My dog (is the past week) decided to chew the ends of the living room table, in which my mother isn't to pleased with. She also got a few of my shirts, but no biggie to me. In the past tho she has shredded the back seat of our Jeep grand cherokee within 5 minutes! Also took out the bathroom floor, part of the wall in the entrance, the porch, tuns of carpets/rugs, stuffed animals, power cords to video games/ipod, dog bowls, cloths of all sorts, and much more. Also chewed threw her outside cable which took me 4 hours to get her back, now I have a chain instead of a cable. Since this past thanksgiving she has started to try to bite my step dad when hes not looking, still not sure why she dose this cause to the rest of the family she is nice, he is scared of huskies tho and I'm sure it don't help that he hates her.
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:22 am

Yeah, my dog ain't so bad I guess.
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:44 pm

OH MY GOD! Just got a phone call from Kevin and while he was making his lunch Loki swiped the TV remote off the coffee table and kinda crunched it. It sorta works but on top of the day I have been having I don't need to know that my 3 month old TV now has a sort functioning remote. Mad I swear that Dog is part goat
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 7:26 pm

A model car that used to be worth money. Now it only has three tires and the bumper is gone. Perhaps some day I will run across it deposited in the yard somewhere.

Newborn
Newborn
Oscelot

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Nothing recently, he only destroys toys now but before we had a crate for him this happened.
What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 20130206_134659

After we got him a crate we accidentally left a pillow on it so this happened.
What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 20130326_180557
Back to top Go down
TartokTikaani94
Puppy
Puppy
TartokTikaani94

Female Join date : 2013-07-05

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 12:46 am

Oscelot wrote:
Nothing recently, he only destroys toys now but before we had a crate for him this happened.

After we got him a crate we accidentally left a pillow on it so this happened.
What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 20130326_180557

Wow, that looks like my dogs cage when she got stuff. I just got done cleaning it out and boy it was a mess. I cant leave any cloths by the cage either... pretty much anything she can pull threw she will. I don't know how many shirts I went threw in the past year. She even started breaking the cage! I had a plastic create when she was a pup but when she got board, she chewed threw the create and got out. That's when we got the one like you have but now shes wrecking that so I don't know what were gonna do now lol. Lucky for me I guess, mine only took up the bathroom floor.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Jess15
Puppy
Puppy
Jess15

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:34 am

Whoa! And here I was worried that my husky was the only one who did these sort of things. I thought maybe I wasnt giving him enough exercise, which would result to everything being destroyed. Im guessing thats not the case? haha. So far, I have lost about 5 socks, my one shoe, pillow corner is ripped and gross, a rag, and rope, and more things Im obv forgetting. I dont think I want to remember everything.

He tried eating something gross o the road once, I had to hold him still and try to pry his jaws open. It was easy when he was tiny, but now it takes all my energy and strength. Granted Im no Hercules LoL

His favorite thing is socks though. He did that a LOT. We had to keep him far away from the laundry room. As of Now, he doesnt go for them anymore, unless he has gotten a lot more stealthy and has had a few without anyone noticing -_-
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:43 pm

The green beans Carol had just picked for supper, two ears of sweet corn, and didn't actually eat them but had about five beats rolled around the living room, I'm thinking she maybe thought they were balls. I figure I'm way ahead loosing a few vegetables as oppose to furniture or something really unhealthy for her.
Back to top Go down
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 6:47 pm

[quote="Oscelot"]Nothing recently, he only destroys toys now but before we had a crate for him this happened.

That pastel pink could have made ME chew up the bathroom:lol!: 
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Mishka got a hold of my paddle brush and decided it was a nice chew toy. He elegantly swiped a receipt off the bed and ate it (I think he pooped it out later that day too). Other than that he has managed to eat an ant filled ice cream cone and got a hold of a rotten meat bone thing (I got him to drop that one but it wasn't easy) off the road on our walks.

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 Bae7df2af65f11e2914422000a1f98df_7

Beckyg
Newborn
Newborn
Beckyg

Female Join date : 2013-08-03

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 12:02 pm

Blazers currently working on my shoe collection. He also has a project going on in my back room he's ripped up the carpet and tore up some of the floor bored under it. I've since blocked off that area. When I'm gone he opens the cabinets in my kitchen and has pulled my pots and pans out.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Puppy
Puppy
Bane

Female Join date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 1:12 am

Willow and Bane ate a check that wasn't yet deposited that was sitting on the counter where I **thought** they wouldn't be able to get to it. Silly me for thinking they wouldn't! They've also grabbed a box of gallon size baggies and tore those apart as well.
Back to top Go down
Lunatic Fringe
Newborn
Newborn
Lunatic Fringe

Female Join date : 2013-06-29

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:42 pm

Ok here's a really gross one that's just too good to pass up sharing:
Luna ate a few mouth fulls of horse poop earlier on our walk. She just vomited it back up and ate another bite of it again while I was grabbing paper towels to clean it up. ugh. Definitely the worst so far. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Eresh
Adult
Adult
Eresh

Female Join date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:09 pm

Today it was another crayon.
My 2 year old: "I want my blue. Give me the blue NOW!"
Luci: smirking in her crate
Me: "what do you need?"
2 year old: "My blue crayon"
Me, "Where is it?"
2 year old: "In Luci mouth"
Me: "If you feed the dog a crayon you won't get it back"
Luci: continues smirking at my 2 year old
2 year old: <stamping her feet about to go into full tantrum> "Luci ate my crayon. I want my blue"
Me: "She will poop it out."
My 7 year old: "ewww mom"
2 year old: "I don't want the crayon. I DON'T want the crayon. Where's my yellow?"
Luci: burp. smirk. woowoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

What has your Husky eaten lately?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next