It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

What has your Husky eaten lately?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
techigirl78
Adult
Adult
techigirl78

Female Join date : 2013-06-26

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:29 am

Loki is now in sock phase. We have caught him before damage. Awkwardly he leaves shoes alone but we try to n pick them up. Loki likes clean and dirty socks.

What age do they try to start breaking out of crates?
Back to top Go down
Bella_Jasper
Teenager
Teenager
Bella_Jasper

Female Join date : 2013-02-08

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:31 am

Jasper's has figured out that if he waits till I fall asleep after I scold him for chewing on my shelf he can get away with a naw or two on my big toe! Not fun to be woken up to, and he actually moved my blanket while we were all being lazy bums in bed this morning and thought her could chew on my toe while I was wide awake, this dogs crazy I tell you. They started to chew on the brand new power washer no one wants to put away but I got away with that one blaming it on the gaint coon we have around here, what mom doesnt know wont hurt her lol.
Back to top Go down
wpskier222
Senior
Senior
wpskier222

Female Join date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:23 am

Dizzy sneaks into the bathroom while I'm in the shower and steals my underwear...
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 10:56 am

Shadow has a shoelace fetish, and I discovered this morning that she chewed up my khaki uniform belt. I got it workable for today, but will be stopping by the uniform store on my way home...

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:12 pm

blueeyedghost wrote:
Shadow has a shoelace fetish, and I discovered this morning that she chewed up my khaki uniform belt.  I got it workable for today, but will be stopping by the uniform store on my way home...
Laughing Prince has a shoelace fetish too...gah, puppies!

Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:18 pm

Blaze loves socks.. if I leaving any with in his reach he will get them Lately we discovered Kerian likes candles she chew up two that were with in her reach.
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:49 pm

So she actually didn't eat it, for once... she listened to me when I said "drop it"....

That "Drop It" Saved the wee life of a Praying Mantis!
Back to top Go down
TartokTikaani94
Puppy
Puppy
TartokTikaani94

Female Join date : 2013-07-05

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:15 am

techigirl78 wrote:
What age do they try to start breaking out of crates?

Mine did this as soon as she found out she could chew the side of her crate when she was board (about 14-16 weeks old). Next thing I knew I was getting a call from my dad saying my **** wolf was running around the house lol. Thankfully she don't try this much anymore.
Back to top Go down
blondie
Newborn
Newborn
blondie

Female Join date : 2013-04-04

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 5:15 am

Oh my there is a list going. Kal-el has eaten a few pairs of flip-flops, a frizbee, a loaf of bread, a bag of okra, chewed up 4 bananas, numerous papers, many toilet paper rolls, pens, pencils, and chewed on a DS XL. This is after we had taken precautions of putting things away. It only takes a moment of something being out and he has it. Love him anyway even though I am constantly wondering what I am going to find in shreds next.
Back to top Go down
li_izumi
Puppy
Puppy
li_izumi

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:23 am

Jasparr ate my cat's favorite stuufed toy. I have mostly kept the cats' toys upstairs, but Genji likes to bring me his toys sometimes and I missednseeing it until it was already in Jasparr's mouth. I went to get it from him but he bounced off in a game of keep away, and I didn't want to play that game. In the 12 seconds it took me to get a high value treat to swap, he had swalloed the toy whole. I wasnworied of him choking but after a few moments had it fully swollowed. Now I'm worried of blockagw it might cause in his innards, but so far he seems to be well enough. Unrepented liitle brat.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 10:46 am

I guess Kerian ate a candy wrapper.... How do I know well she Poop it out yesterday evening when we were on our walk. I did not see at anytime when she could have gotten a hold of it but.... She left us proof.. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Trailtoad1
Teenager
Teenager
Trailtoad1

Male Join date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 11:58 am

Nanook has finally eaten something he is not suppose to...twice in one day. My husband just got a smoker so we had a bag of wood chips on the counter. I came home from work to find it shredded in the back yard and wood chips everywhere. Then I went out to collect eggs, I always set the eggs down to lock up the coop and he has never bothered them before but faster hen lightening he grabbed one and swallowed it, it did break because I saw some yolk coming out of his mouth..gross! He looked a little surprised, maybe he thought it was a ball..but now when I go out to get eggs he is trying to get them..loves them ..yuck
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 7:50 pm

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 53034510
my husband just sent me this. thats 2hrs of food prepping for what we are eating next week on the floor....

i had them in the middle of the table, on a stack of paper, behind a sewing machine with all the chairs pushed in.

Senior
Senior
MGoBlue

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:08 pm

Oh no! Today Bode puked up some kind of fabric this morning, so I was on the hunt for what it was from. Found that he decided to chew the corner of our area rug in the living room Evil or Very Mad He rarely chews anything in the house, so I was quite surprised!
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 am

Please no judgements...but my Standard Poodle got ahold of a condom. I saw something that looked like a tapeworm in her poop, so I broke it apart, and lo behold. She swallowed a fricking condom. Never found a chewed up wrapper or anything, and my trash is kept under the sink in a cabinet. She never pooped the wrapper out either. WTH!

Sheba busted the door to her kennel open the other day, and she really racked up an expensive total this time.. 2 Garmins (one 2 years old and one 3 years old), a phone charger, a training book (oh the irony) and a bunch of unrecognizable stuff. The joys of dogs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
Hughie
Adult
Adult
Hughie

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 9:01 am

Sheba&Kennedy wrote:
Please no judgements...but my Standard Poodle got ahold of a condom. I saw something that looked like a tapeworm in her poop, so I broke it apart, and lo behold. She swallowed a fricking condom. Never found a chewed up wrapper or anything, and my trash is kept under the sink in a cabinet. She never pooped the wrapper out either. WTH!

Sheba busted the door to her kennel open the other day, and she really racked up an expensive total this time.. 2 Garmins (one 2 years old and one 3 years old), a phone charger, a training book (oh the irony) and a bunch of unrecognizable stuff. The joys of dogs.
I saw something similar on the Bad Dog t.v. show, only it (the condom) was expelled someplace public in front of other people.
Back to top Go down
MNichols45
Newborn
Newborn
MNichols45

Male Join date : 2013-09-09

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:12 am

Overall I think I'm in luck with Rosa, Well besides the first week I got her she got ahold of my hearing aid. haha since then She hasn't chewed up a single thing. Besides the occasional Napkin or something.
Back to top Go down
Monaleto
Newborn
Newborn
Monaleto

Female Join date : 2013-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 5:38 pm

Nikita really enjoyed eating my wife's nylon sock the other day.Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
eander83
Adult
Adult
eander83

Female Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Django just tore up one of my new slippers that I got yesterday. Sad
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyMon Nov 25, 2013 11:53 pm

Pippa ate my roommate's EOS lipbalm the other day. I was SO mad. She was in the living room for all of 15 minutes without me. The most annoying part was that my roommates were both sitting in the living room with her and "didn't notice" her completely tearing it apart and swallowing all of the balm and some of the plastic too. I was furious. Mostly with the roommates.
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:16 am

UGH!!!

Sheba lately is getting pissy that we aren't getting up at 8 in the morning to take her out. So, she has decided she needs to make her own "fun". Her fun lately has included the handle of my pin brush, the map to GTA5, a random part to a Pampered Chef something of another I haven't found the rest of yet, the carpet, trash, pens (one of her staples)..that's all I remember.

She is going to hate me, but it appears she will have to go back in her kennel until she realizes she can't behave like a hooligan in the mornings. It must be her rebelling the fact she can no longer participate in Canicross with me anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
Laurenh3088
Newborn
Newborn
Laurenh3088

Female Join date : 2013-12-03

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:04 pm

I do not crate Izzy at night because she is usually always by our side. Well the night after I put my Christmas tree up she decided she wanted to go check it out while we were sleeping. She chewed throught a strand of lights (while it was plugged in) and took a bunch of glass ornaments off the tree and crushed them and spread them all around the living room. We woke up at 3 AM hearing noise and found her hiding under the Christmas tree. Lesson learned! LOL
Back to top Go down
kclee
Teenager
Teenager
kclee

Male Join date : 2011-11-16

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 10:51 am

D-Con Sad 
Back to top Go down
GingerDog
Puppy
Puppy
GingerDog

Female Join date : 2013-02-03

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 12:24 am

My Christmas tree!! Evil or Very Mad 
Back to top Go down
Ericobeasto
Senior
Senior
Ericobeasto

Male Join date : 2012-11-20

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:24 am

Ok well koda didnt eat this. But i thought it was a good place to post this picture.. I was gone for the night and my parents watched koda. Well he was being a angel eating his bone. Well my dad went to put his leash on to take him outside for bathroom break, and koda got super excited and started doing zoomies around everything!! Well we try not to let him go behind the couch cause there are glass end tables on each end with lamps on them. Well.... Ya... My parents said that its coming out of his treat allowance lol!

What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 21D43BF4-D536-4C9B-A639-CD09E9A95DC9-5539-000005AE73740282_zps643f0ba6
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has your Husky eaten lately?   What has your Husky eaten lately? - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

What has your Husky eaten lately?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next