It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Weigh in...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

Weigh in... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:34 pm

Link was 36.4 pounds today at about 29 weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
clyvert
Newborn
Newborn
clyvert

Male Join date : 2013-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 7:44 pm

last weigh in Malakai was sitting at 75lbs which the vet had the cheek to say was overweight,lol. Not sure if it is or not,he looks ok to me,his maw and paw were big and he is quite big too, i was actually really happy with his weight as for about 2 years to 18 months he looked like a tangled mess of legs and fur,only for the vet to shoot me down lol
Back to top Go down
Ashley&Kaia
Puppy
Puppy
Ashley&Kaia

Female Join date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Kaia turned 4 in June and at last weigh in was 50lbs. She was 7lbs when I got her at 8weeks oh how the time flies!
Back to top Go down
ChillyBeach
Teenager
Teenager
ChillyBeach

Male Join date : 2013-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Just weighed Harry today for the first time since his bridge jumping/lemming episode. 10 months and 51lbs.
Back to top Go down
Trailtoad1
Teenager
Teenager
Trailtoad1

Male Join date : 2013-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:41 pm

I just weight Nanook today... 30 weeks old ( what 6.5 months old?) and 45lbs! I weighed myself ten picked him up so I am sure it may be off a pound or two...but my goodness I didnt realize how darn heavy he was.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:14 pm

Nanook is about 10 lbs heavier than Link...that's the Malamute in him Smile
Back to top Go down
Bane
Puppy
Puppy
Bane

Female Join date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 7:36 pm

Willow is 2 months old and weighed 14.3 pounds at the vet yesterday. Bane is 4 months old and weighed 34 pounds. Vet thinks that Bane will top out at 70 some odd pounds and thinks that Willow will be on the higher end of the 60's. O.O
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:44 pm

Nova is 23 pounds lol Nanook is twice the size of her!
Back to top Go down
Trailtoad1
Teenager
Teenager
Trailtoad1

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:53 pm

seattlesibe wrote:
Nanook is about 10 lbs heavier than Link...that's the Malamute in him Smile

I have actually not been around other huskies before so I have nothing to visually compare to. My 12 year old had a birthday party yesterday and one of the moms came in and apparently she has 3 and says Nanook is the size of her full grown one's...Lol....so it must be the Malamute in him. He has the looks of a husky, the size of a malamute and the personality of a couch potato. The summer heat has made him so lazy.
Back to top Go down
Trailtoad1
Teenager
Teenager
Trailtoad1

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Nova looks like the same size, I am surprised there is such a difference
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 9:13 pm

Shes just a skinny mini I guess
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:43 pm

I just "good advice"d Trailtoad above, there was clearly a mistake in the Bad Advice marking.
Back to top Go down
Husky mum
Teenager
Teenager
Husky mum

Female Join date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:53 pm

Milla is just shy of 21kg at 10ish months - her sister is slightly heavier.
Back to top Go down
Bane
Puppy
Puppy
Bane

Female Join date : 2013-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:05 am

Yes, that was my mistake and I do apologize! The dogs hit the mouse and it hit the floor and clicked Sad
Back to top Go down
Trailtoad1
Teenager
Teenager
Trailtoad1

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:28 am

I was trying to figure out what that mark even was lol.... a mistake but educational...now I know
Back to top Go down
amychuke
Teenager
Teenager
amychuke

Female Join date : 2013-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 1:02 am

Micole got spayed Tuesday and weighs in at 37 pounds (almost 7 months old). She looks soooo skinny. She is really going threw that "ugly" stage and poor girl is blowing her coat for the first time...Poor poor girl....

Sophia got Microchipped Friday and weighs 64 pounds (2.9 years old). bounce
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:22 pm

9 months, 1 week and 32.4!
Back to top Go down
Pikanyanya
Newborn
Newborn
Pikanyanya

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:37 pm

16 weeks, male 19.9 lbs
Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:20 pm

Weighed fatass, I mean Shadow last night and she's 40.2 lbs at 20.5 weeks. I call her that, but she's actually very lean. She's going to be big...

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Weigh in... - Page 30 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
Titan
Puppy
Puppy
Titan

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:24 pm

weighed Titan last satuday and at 9 weeks old she weighed in at 16 pounds!
Back to top Go down
bttlsgtmajor
Puppy
Puppy
bttlsgtmajor

Male Join date : 2013-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 3:26 pm

Just took Nanook in yesterday to the vet to be weighed for heartworm and he's at 47 @ ~8months.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:36 pm

Quickly popped into the vet down the street to weigh Link. 39.6 lbs at 7 months and some change.
Back to top Go down
amora
Teenager
Teenager
amora

Female Join date : 2013-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:55 pm

London 12lbs at 8 weeks
Back to top Go down
gabea87
Puppy
Puppy
gabea87

Female Join date : 2013-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Lilu is 16lbs at 10.5 weeks =)
Back to top Go down
moto1087
Teenager
Teenager
moto1087

Male Join date : 2013-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:37 am

rikku weighed in yesterday at 14 pounds at 9.5 weeks, she was 9.6 pounds at 7.5 weeks.. growing fast!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weigh in...   Weigh in... - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weigh in...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next