It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

Male Join date : 2014-07-23

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:19 am

Wow, she's really blowing coat. I still say it's normal Renee, I bet if u looked at puppy pics, you would see the black there. You probly just never noticed it before cuz her blow wasn't as heavy? So larger patches are missing? Look at puppy pics of miya when she's about 4-6 months old, I bet you will see black in that area.

Last edited by Artic_Wind on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 4:28 am

LOL Amy, the "shrouds" is a good description. On my bed, I have my old down comforter as a "cover" for my good one underneath, and on top of the old down comforter, I have soft fleece blankets for them to lay on, they're easy to wash, haha. The living room is completely off limits to them and blocked...I do let them in during the holidays though. But I don't even use it unless for the holidays, lol.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

Female Join date : 2014-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:27 pm

"King Kohdi" Smile

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 Picsar19
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 11:48 pm

ROFLMAO, its perfect! hahahaha
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptySun Nov 29, 2015 12:52 am

Perfect wobbly king crown for Kohdi since he's a jokester! haha
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:36 am

@ Dave...Hahaha, I know right!

ok, my annual Christmas pics for cards I took today...both were kinda a P I T A, but a few pics are usable...hope you like them!

Kohdi woo wooing cuz he didnt wanna do this...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 00511
Kohdi still woo wooing cuz he thinks I didnt hear him...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 00611
Plotting revenge...
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 02310
The pic im going to use...next to last pic in sequence, phew! lucky for me!
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 03311
and finally, the last pic in the sequence before I gave up...Kohdi is falling asleep I think
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 03410
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:46 am

Ha ha ha, oh Kohdi! The second one really had me laughing. Almost worse than a kid that didn't want their picture taken.
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:50 am

Lmfao
I had to I'm sorry!

Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 2015-110
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:43 am

LOL Casey, what do you mean "almost as bad", I think he's worse! Hahaha

Hahaha J, that's awesome!!! I love it! Smile
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 12:45 pm

Love the Christmas pics Jimmy. I adore the first one, it looks like Kohdi is saying....NOOOOOOOO, dad, you can't do this again this year. haha. They look so happy and festive. And Jane, lol, that is a gut buster funny pic.
Back to top Go down
Rumflower
Adult
Adult
Rumflower

Female Join date : 2015-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:31 pm

Oh gosh this made my day! Kohdi is so funny!
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:34 pm

Hahaha Renee, in all likelihood Kohdi is saying just that, man can he be stubborn, if I could get him to sit, he wouldn't look at me, I'd say "look at me Kohdi"...and he'd turn his head away completely! Mishka just kinda sucked it up and did it, but before we went out there, she chewed up her bow, so this bow on her kinda just had to do. Thank you Renee! Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:39 pm

Thank you Danielle Smile even I had to laugh when we were doing this yesterday, lol.
Back to top Go down
TwisterII
Senior
Senior
TwisterII

Female Join date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 3:47 pm

That is hilarious. I could see picture 2 on a christmas card with the caption "Hey, I'm trying to tell you happy holidays! Pay attention!"

Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 4:27 pm

LOL Jenn, that's a good idea! I like it!

I actually kind of like that pic for Mishka's expression too, it's kinda like Kohdi said something funny and she's laughing...

Thank you Jenn ! Smile
Back to top Go down
davecerv
Adult
Adult
davecerv

Male Join date : 2014-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:50 am

Kohdi being a howling punk...hilarious lol and mish is just laughing it all off but begin a good sport
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/davecerv
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 11:52 pm

I LOVE your Christmas photos! They came out so good. Kohdi is so cute wooing at you...don't make me doooo this. Haha.

Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 12:02 am

Thank you so much Ashleigh, I SO wish I had your talent. These pics didn't turn out as I planned (I should know by now you can't plan anything when you have huskies, haha) but I am happy with their expressions and stuff. I need a better camera too! LOL! I hope you all will be happy with them when I send them out! I tried! The day before I even timed that area for the best light without too much sun and without sun/shadows! And yeah, Kohdi could not have been more stubborn, hahaha. I normally find it endearing, this time not so much Wink

Thanks again Ashleigh Smile

@Dave...yup, pretty much sums it up, lol, Mishka wasn't an angel though, it was actually pretty funny at one point...I'd get Kohdi to sit, Mishka would get up, I'd go sit Misha down, then Kohdi would get up, I probably shoulda taken them on a long walk or something to get them to be more cooperative, haha
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:56 am

Jimmy - the pictures are beautiful I love you Gonna' put mine to shame Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:32 pm

Thank you SO much Amy Smile but ugh, don't say that! I'm not out to shame anyone. Besides being pics for my Christmas cards, they're also my memories. I have similar pics with all my past dogs. Even though I was a bit frustrated with this little photo shoot, lol, I'm gonna remember one day how funny these two were on this particular day, just as I remember my past dogs funniness, haha, cuz they were all pretty much a PITA doing pics, lol.

Being my first year doing the exchange, I'm really excited to see everyone's cards!
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:49 pm

Artic_Wind wrote:
Thank you SO much Amy Smile but ugh, don't say that! I'm not out to shame anyone. Besides being pics for my Christmas cards, they're also my memories. I have similar pics with all my past dogs. Even though I was a bit frustrated with this little photo shoot, lol, I'm gonna remember one day how funny these two were on this particular day, just as I remember my past dogs funniness, haha, cuz they were all pretty much a PITA doing pics, lol.

Being my first year doing the exchange, I'm really excited to see everyone's cards!

My first year, too. I'm using some photos from last Dec when there was a bit of snow. Not totally happy with my results design wise (I'm using Vistaprint that Liz recommended). Mostly its the color palette available but it will have to do - I think. I'm sitting on the finished design for a day or two to while I look elsewhere.

I cannot fathom how you get the pups to sit still while you take pictures - mine just take off running, unless they are sleeping so all my photos are in motion or just luck of the draw.
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 9:58 pm

That's what I've been doing Amy, I'm actually going through my pics atm making sure the one I chose is the one I want to send AND maybe a little cropping here and there cuz I kinda have a lot going on, lol, like I said, my "plan" was a little different, lol.

My two are the same way Amy, I had my finger on the button and just kept pushing hoping one would be captured I really liked, hahaha. They were both really good last year with sitting and once I got them situated this time, they kinda just went with it, they probly knew I wasn't gonna let them go til I had what I wanted, LOLOL. And!!!....while we did this, my neighbors pit bull started making a ruckus at the fence that's right there so I had to deal with that too!!!

I'm thinking of posting a couple more blooper pics here, haha, they're pretty cute Smile
Back to top Go down
Artic_Wind
Senior
Senior
Artic_Wind

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 10:22 pm

couple more bloopers
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 00110
more back talk
Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 00412
Back to top Go down
GravityM
Senior
Senior
GravityM

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Lol Kohdi looks very bored and hes showing you how he feels lol
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 EmptyThu Dec 03, 2015 2:53 am

oh lmao, those are too funny, you should do a collage, they are all to cute!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kohdi's scrapbook   Kohdi's scrapbook - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kohdi's scrapbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next