It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Keyda81
Adult
Adult
Keyda81

Female Join date : 2012-09-24

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:01 am

Is it wrong of me to want to stick my head in that bucket?! Lol. They are all so cute! I can't resist puppies.
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:18 am

Niraya wrote:
I must be the only person here who didn't know I was going to get the red until just the other day! lol

But really - thank you all! I'm actually very nervous and very excited all at once!

You know I was rooting for the pie Sad lol
Back to top Go down
SaraB
Rescue Subject Moderator
SaraB

Female Join date : 2010-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:03 am

Heather! wrote:
Niraya wrote:
I must be the only person here who didn't know I was going to get the red until just the other day! lol

But really - thank you all! I'm actually very nervous and very excited all at once!

There was a pie?

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 Woowoosig
Back to top Go down
http://www.thestormbornreef.com/
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:53 am

Adorable puppy! I can't wait to see her grow
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:18 pm

SaraB wrote:
Heather! wrote:
Niraya wrote:

There was a pie?

Woops meant agouti lol
Back to top Go down
jbealer
Husky Stalker
jbealer

Female Join date : 2009-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:02 pm

I love you RED I love you

I KNEW IT! once Meredith steals her i will be on my way to Merediths to pick her up Twisted Evil

cant wait to see how she turns out

Breeding Subject Moderator
Niraya

Female Join date : 2011-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:04 pm

I think I'm up to 7 people who are attempting dognapping... lol

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 Oil_pa11
Back to top Go down
Tika
The Long-Winded Canadian
Tika

Male Join date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 4:08 pm

It only takes 6 for it to be a conspiracy.......

~Chris~

Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:06 pm

If it was me I would keep a close eye and leash on the cute little one.. lol!

I would love to come steal her also... oops that would make it a conspiracy plus at 8 now. .. Wink
Back to top Go down
UndarthAngipoo
Adult
Adult
UndarthAngipoo

Female Join date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:09 pm

Ha ha - you guys gotta be smart and NOT let her know you're coming like me. Twisted Evil

Oh wait... DAMN IT!!

Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Lol, she may not be there when you go to pick her up. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Did some shopping yesterday...

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 42613610

Waiting for the new crate to arrive and I'll take a picture of the whole set up

Back to top Go down
Eresh
Adult
Adult
Eresh

Female Join date : 2012-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Awwww we have the same bowls.
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:01 pm

Eresh wrote:
Awwww we have the same bowls.

My friend picked them out! wasn't my first choice!

Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Since I won't be able to update this until I get home tomorrow night or Monday...

Today/Tomorrow is the big day! We leave tonight between 11pm and 12am to get there around 9am. Going to spend a little bit of time with the breeder and her dogs before leaving and then another 9 and a half hour (probably more than that with potty breaks!) trip home.

There will be a few people from the forum who's cell numbers I have that will be getting pictures as we go (albeit they may be a bit crappy since they'll be cell phone pictures). If they want they can post them to this thread (or another actual scrapbook). If not I will update you all when I'm not dying of sleep deprivation.

Back to top Go down
Super Nova
Teenager
Teenager
Super Nova

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Have a safe trip!
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Super Nova wrote:
Have a safe trip!

Thank you Very Happy!

Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

Female Join date : 2011-07-01

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Niraya wrote:

There will be a few people from the forum who's cell numbers I have that will be getting pictures as we go (albeit they may be a bit crappy since they'll be cell phone pictures). If they want they can post them to this thread (or another actual scrapbook). If not I will update you all when I'm not dying of sleep deprivation.

I'll be happy to update the thread for you Smile

Have a safe trip, say hello for me, and I think you should make a little pit stop here in Maryland on your way home Razz

Canine Hydrocephalus Support on Facebook

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Shadow - 03/01/2013 - 10/02/2014

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:26 pm

blueeyedghost wrote:
Niraya wrote:

I'll be happy to update the thread for you Smile

Have a safe trip, say hello for me, and I think you should make a little pit stop here in Maryland on your way home Razz

I would appreciate it muchly, lady Smile Thank you!

Thanks <3 maybe we'll surprise you and come out one of these weekends for a day trip!

Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:30 pm

You're welcome here any time! Hell, that might finally push Aaron over the edge on letting me get one from the next litter. I think I'm starting to wear him down on that one Wink

"Being the parent of a special-needs pet means living your life constantly poised on the edge of a double-edged sword. On the one hand, you become a fierce defender of the ways in which your little one is perfectly ordinary — all the things he or she can do that are just like what everybody else does. And yet, you never lose sight of how absolutely extraordinary that very ordinariness is, how difficult, remarkable and rewarding that fight to be 'just like everybody else' has been."  -Gwen Cooper, "Homer's Odyssey"

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 85ced801-eef9-49ab-a499-d82fe0067cd7_zps64d8039a
Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Aw! That would be so exciting! I will def. see what's in the plans for the next coming couple of weekends!

Hopefully she's not the carsick kind of dog Sad.

Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:42 pm

We're gone a couple of weekends in March, but other than that come on down!

Back to top Go down
Niraya
Niraya

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:58 pm

Just let me know when is good for you - or you can come up here Razz

Back to top Go down
blueeyedghost
Maverick
blueeyedghost

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:04 pm

I can do that too Razz

Back to top Go down
Super Nova
Teenager
Teenager
Super Nova

Male Join date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 3:23 pm

So I don't know if I missed it, but what where the name(s) - i don't know if you pick a name once you met a pup person - you picked out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding   Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mechta (and vicariously Bella's) place of picture holding

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next