It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:35 am

And videos, ha.

No snow in the city yet, but on our property where where we camp and Link has his off-leash adventures it's just 45 minutes east in the mountains and there's snow there. So...

Link is extremely self-confident and strong willed (yes, I trained him......haha) and my assumption is that on a sled team he has to run lead. When we hike with people and dogs off leash he HAS to be in front, no questions. But, his sire runs center left on a 6 dog team so I kinda wanna start him there just because I'm a sentimental sap, but who knows.

All I know is that tomorrow I'm going to my n'hood hardware store and buying a dirt cheap plastic sled with the rope on it and I'm gonna get started just him and I right away.

I'm super excited but also nervous. I have never, ever sledded in any way before (Louisiana boy here). He pulls me on roller blades already but that's it.

I'm so giddy happy it hurts. I love this dog.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:47 am

Sledding is fun......you two will have a blast.....calling for snow here next week. Get that sled and hook him up and do what he is intended to do. "I'm so giddy happy it hurts. I love this dog." I so understand that........Born leaders are developed by great leaders (did that make sense? haha) I see that leadership with my girl, such a great feeling.....Btw, I would be more nervous on roller blades than a sled, so be a kid and have fun with your best friend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:52 am

Thanks for the kind words and the tip. Yes, it made sense Smile

I am an excellent skater. I've played hockey since I was 12 and play twice a week now so I am very comfortable on skates.

I have been fantasizing about a Husky since I was a kid and when I do actually sled with him once I stop crying with happiness I am probably going to be overtaken by my admiration for the animal he is, and the friend he is to me. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
lillith87
Senior
Senior
lillith87

Female Join date : 2013-05-26

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:07 pm

Oh, I love Alpine! It looks really great on Link. Now I await your sledding pictures?
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

Female Join date : 2013-12-20

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Sledding sounds awesome. And Link looks so handsome in his new duds!

I used to love sledding and ice skating - as a kid (before my 'teens, when it became "uncool") I would get home from school every afternoon, grab either my skates or my flying saucer (do they still make those?) and down to either the local hill (it looks sooooo small, now - can't believe it was the source of so much fun way back then) or the skating pond (which was actually a swamp, it was wonderful, aside from the fast current with the open water where the water went through a huge sluice pipe, this swamp meandered behind several dead end streets. In winter, it became a whole network of skating alleys - we used to play tag and hockey for hours until it got dark.. fun times. And, one winter, me in my pale blue skates with the gray fake fur around the top...)

I smile to think of you "giddy happy" in love with your dog I love you Enjoy your winter camp!

Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Thanks Lucy and Amy. It's gonna be so much fun.
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptySat Dec 27, 2014 4:49 pm

Aww, he look so handsome and happy in his harness! I am eagerly awaiting some pictures and videos of you guys hitting the snow! It's going to be so much fun. Very Happy

capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

Female Join date : 2013-09-24

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 9:51 am

Blue suits him very well. Our harness and most of our gear are also from Alpine. Can't wait to see some sledding!
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:27 am

I know I'm alittle late, but wanted to say Happy Birthday to Nova's birthday buddy, I hope y'all had a great day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:50 am

Aww, thanks Alyne. We had a great day, indeed. Hope you all did too.

Good to see you on here again.
Back to top Go down
NovasHuman
Teenager
Teenager
NovasHuman

Female Join date : 2013-04-08

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:27 am

We had a pretty good day too, lots of treats and love. Thanks for the welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:35 pm

Link and his best friend Taco
[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 20150110

A long overdue trip to the doggie bath house. He was so good.
[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 20150111

Doing some drive training with Link and Taco...together
[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 Imagej10
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:50 pm

Does Taco have a girlfriend named Belle? Sorry, corny, I know Rolling Eyes

What a good boy Link is to cooperate with his bath!

Read about your dog training business on the other thread - bet you'ok do well!
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:53 pm

Thanks so much Amy. It feels really good to get it going and get started. My goal is to one day be self-employed.
Back to top Go down
amymeme
Senior
Senior
amymeme

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:11 pm

I'm sure you'll make it - you seem disciplined and knowledgeable enough and Seattle has a big enough population to give you a decent client base.
Back to top Go down
MiyasMomma
Senior
Senior
MiyasMomma

Female Join date : 2014-06-26

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 3:58 am

Nice pics Jeff. Good luck with your new job and adventure, I know you'll be great at it!!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:54 am

Good luck with your new job! You will definitely do amazing with dog training. You always have such great advice for everyone.

Link looks so happy in the bathtub. Lol. Mishka is quiet the opposite....

capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:06 am

Congrats on your new venture, Jeff! Hope it works out for you and brings you both financial success and personal fulfillment.

And, as always, Link looks amazing. Smile
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:00 pm

Thank you for the support everyone. That means a lot to me Smile
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:12 pm

Most recent pics

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 20150410
[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 20150412
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 2:13 pm

Such a handsome young man. I love you

capellalayla
Senior
Senior
capellalayla

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 3:53 pm

So fluffy! Haha, nice idea with the leash around your foot. Wink
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Ashleigh, thanks Smile He is a good lookin' fella.

Liz, it's a clever little trick that works well. Gives him more room to army crawl and explore, haha.
Back to top Go down
caseysteffans
Teenager
Teenager
caseysteffans

Female Join date : 2014-07-17

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:24 pm

Nice pictures Jeff! I never noticed the black stripe down his back.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 EmptyTue Apr 21, 2015 9:38 pm

Haha, yep, he's always had that. It's changed colors and shape quite a bit, but it's a fixture Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky   [Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Scrapbook] Link the Siberian Husky

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next