It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Titus killed a tiny poodle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
libbybell74
Adult
Adult
libbybell74

Female Join date : 2011-10-06

Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 am

FIngers crossed that all is going well. We havent heard anything in ten days, I hope that means good news. Please keep us all posted. A few more days and hopefully he is free with no labels.
Back to top Go down
KotaBear
Teenager
Teenager

Female Join date : 2012-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Havent posted in a while, but have been keeping up with your updates.

Keeping you and Titus in our prayers for a great outcome! Stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Titus&Lycan
Teenager
Teenager
Titus&Lycan

Female Join date : 2012-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:32 am

I haven't been here recently because I was busy dealing with the issues of Titus case. The court date is tomorrow. My solicitor said that everything looks positive, so hopefully it will work out. I've took some pictures of Titus in the pound everyday. He lost a few pounds but otherwise fine. The kennel attendant told me he seems like a normal dog. He actually licked them too recently. Will upload them in a while.
Back to top Go down
Titus&Lycan
Teenager
Teenager
Titus&Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:39 am

Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 Img_0910

Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 Img_0911
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:40 am

Hope everything goes well tomorrow, we're sending good thoughts and praying for your family and of course Titus

I'm glad he's doing okay. Poor Titus looks so confused Sad
Back to top Go down
Titus&Lycan
Teenager
Teenager
Titus&Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:44 am

Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 Img_0912

This is when he is allowed outside for 15 minutes everyday for his toilets when I visit him.
I make sure I make him eat about 600grams everyday I visit him so at least he is eating a little.
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:47 am

There's the handsome boy Smile He looks good for his situation
Back to top Go down
Titus&Lycan
Teenager
Teenager
Titus&Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 5:54 am

He looks good because I visit him everyday, make sure he eat at least one meal and comb him as he is shedding. The only thing I can't do is to wash him there. This is the recent picture. The picture of his first week there looks horrible. It saddens me to see that. I would rather see the happy handsome little Titus.
Back to top Go down
libbybell74
Adult
Adult
libbybell74

Female Join date : 2011-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 6:11 am

I'm so glad that the day is finally almost here. He looks good in the last photo outside. I am so glad that they have at least let you there everyday, I would not have survived not seeing him. It is wonderful news that there have been no issues with anyone at the kennel, and they all see the sweet boy that he is.
Best of luck tomorrow and thoughts and prayers are still with you and Titus.
Back to top Go down
Huskyluv
Resident Nutritional Bookworm
Huskyluv

Female Join date : 2009-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:07 am

He's lucky to have you, Michelle. And he does look good all things considered. As always, you're in our thoughts and prayers. Hoping to hear some good news tomorrow.

Senior
Senior
Balonsmom

Female Join date : 2012-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 12:22 pm

sending prayers your way that tomorrow is a good day for Titus! Good Luck!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SaberK
Adult
Adult
SaberK

Female Join date : 2012-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:22 pm

Good luck tomorrow! Hopefully Titus is back with you soon!
Back to top Go down
Sammie-Leigh
Puppy
Puppy
Sammie-Leigh

Female Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:26 am

Hope everything went well today with Titus and the hearing! Fingers are crossed.
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:28 am

Hope it all went well and that Titus is okay.
Back to top Go down
Titus&Lycan
Teenager
Teenager
Titus&Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:31 am

Titus will be released tomorrow.. I'm arranging to pick him up tomorrow morning..!
Back to top Go down
WolvenSight
Teenager
Teenager
WolvenSight

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:40 am

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
mbarnard0429
Senior
Senior
mbarnard0429

Female Join date : 2011-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 2:49 am

Great!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mheath2
ramoscl
Teenager
Teenager
ramoscl

Female Join date : 2012-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 3:17 am

oh thank goodness. I'm so glad he gets to go home Smile
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 4:59 am

YAAAAAY! Titus, you are one lucky boy!
Back to top Go down
Titus&Lycan
Teenager
Teenager
Titus&Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:03 am

Actually I just picked Titus from the pound. They said if I settle the pound fees I can take him home. I went there right away. Got there 15 minutes before they close.
We shampooed him three times to get that smell of him. Lycan is kissing him everywhere, even the inside of Titus mouth.
He is shedding a lot though. Probably the stress.
He is home now!!
Back to top Go down
Lexis
Newborn
Newborn
Lexis

Female Join date : 2012-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 am

YAY TITUS IS HOME! Smile I was following what happened and I'm glad that he is home..
Back to top Go down
Freya's Mummy
Adult
Adult
Freya's Mummy

Female Join date : 2012-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:33 am

So glad he is getting out. So does this mean he is in the clear now?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/pages/For-the-Love-of-Readi
Charsmom
Teenager
Teenager
Charsmom

Female Join date : 2012-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:52 am

Happy news, glad he is home.
Back to top Go down
Titus&Lycan
Teenager
Teenager
Titus&Lycan

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:02 am

They are still going to declare him as a dangerous dog but it takes about 20days to do that. As he is going to Malaysia on the 12th November, they don't have enough time to do that before he leaves. However if he come back to Australia, he will still be a dangerous dog.
Although they haven't declare him as a dangerous dog, he has to wear a muzzle in public. I can live with that so long he is with me..
He still haven't done his pee yet since he got home 3 hours ago. He tried but nothing is coming out. If he don't get better tomorrow I'm bringing him to the vet. For close to 20 days in the pound he only does his toilets every 24 hours when I visit him. It might be the cause of it.
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 8:42 am

Great news to hear he is home. I am so glad the your boys are back together and happy to have each other. Also good news for you to have both of them together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titus killed a tiny poodle   Titus killed a tiny poodle - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Titus killed a tiny poodle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next