It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.


A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.
 
HomeSearchRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!





Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys


Share
 

 Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : Ohio

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:04 am

Amazing pictures! That beach looks soo tempting, wish I had one close by me. Link and Korra remind me of Link and Maya.. lil love bugs aren't they <3 And don't worry Korra, Cloud isn't much of a swimmer either Smile
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25
Location : Seattle, WA

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:09 am

Mobezilla wrote:
Amazing pictures! That beach looks soo tempting, wish I had one close by me. Link and Korra remind me of Link and Maya.. lil love bugs aren't they <3 And don't worry Korra, Cloud isn't much of a swimmer either Smile
If you moved here...you'd have a lot close to you..Just saying though. They are love bugs. It'd be cute to see Link 1 and 2, Maya, and Korra together Smile
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : Ohio

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:18 am

Dot wrote:

Mobezilla wrote:
Amazing pictures! That beach looks soo tempting, wish I had one close by me. Link and Korra remind me of Link and Maya.. lil love bugs aren't they <3 And don't worry Korra, Cloud isn't much of a swimmer either Smile
If you moved here...you'd have a lot close to you..Just saying though. They are love bugs. It'd be cute to see Link 1 and 2, Maya, and Korra together Smile
Just gotta win the lottery and I'm on my way there Smile
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25
Location : Seattle, WA

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:21 am

Mobezilla wrote:

Dot wrote:


Mobezilla wrote:
Amazing pictures! That beach looks soo tempting, wish I had one close by me. Link and Korra remind me of Link and Maya.. lil love bugs aren't they <3 And don't worry Korra, Cloud isn't much of a swimmer either Smile
If you moved here...you'd have a lot close to you..Just saying though. They are love bugs. It'd be cute to see Link 1 and 2, Maya, and Korra together Smile
Just gotta win the lottery and I'm on my way there Smile
I'm holding you to this lol
Back to top Go down
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13
Location : Nebraska

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:21 am

This thread makes me so jealous Sheba doesn't have any husky friends Sad. And the fact I live in the boonies sucks too lol!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25
Location : Seattle, WA

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:44 am

Sheba&Kennedy wrote:
This thread makes me so jealous Sheba doesn't have any husky friends Sad. And the fact I live in the boonies sucks too lol!!

That's a bummer...you could always come to Washington Wink
You have a whole pack though, I'm pretty jealous. How goes the search for Ares' forever home? I haven't seen any updates on his thread..
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05
Location : seattle, wa

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:03 am

Once again Rhia awesome pics, thanks for taking so many! The "so fierce" pic is amazing, such gladiators they are.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
Sheba&Kennedy
Senior
Senior
Sheba&Kennedy

Female Join date : 2012-08-13
Location : Nebraska

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:33 am

Dot wrote:

Sheba&Kennedy wrote:
This thread makes me so jealous Sheba doesn't have any husky friends Sad. And the fact I live in the boonies sucks too lol!!

That's a bummer...you could always come to Washington Wink
You have a whole pack though, I'm pretty jealous. How goes the search for Ares' forever home? I haven't seen any updates on his thread..
That is true, but they fight like siblings all the time LOL, and that is annoying. Plus, I don't have anyone to talk to and compare husky stories with!

Ares has a meet and great with a potential adopter Sept. 15th. I have been keeping it on the DL because for awhile it seemed they weren't so interested; but they were dog sitting their vets dog and going back to school. So, fingers crossed it all works out!! It's going to be SO hard seeing him go; but I have to remember its what's for the best.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/groups/379867695570/
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25
Location : Seattle, WA

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:47 am

seattlesibe wrote:
Once again Rhia awesome pics, thanks for taking so many!  The "so fierce" pic is amazing, such gladiators they are.  


Thanks! Such huskies they are Wink

I remember when they were just wee puppies!
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_1374-007_zpse83fa711

..Wee gladiator puppies.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_1383_zpsa0843073
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_1403_zps87264bbe

Sheba&Kennedy wrote:

That is true, but they fight like siblings all the time LOL, and that is annoying. Plus, I don't have anyone to talk to and compare husky stories with!

Ares has a meet and great with a potential adopter Sept. 15th. I have been keeping it on the DL because for awhile it seemed they weren't so interested; but they were dog sitting their vets dog and going back to school. So, fingers crossed it all works out!! It's going to be SO hard seeing him go; but I have to remember its what's for the best.
Laughing I can imagine.
That's exciting, good luck. Hope it works out! It'd be great if they could stay in touch or join the forum so you can see how he's doing.
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05
Location : seattle, wa

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 3:01 am

Oh man Korra's ears were bigger than Link's face! He had such a short muzzle back then, lil feller. They really are the sweetest friends, since he was only 9 weeks old.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
KibaHope
Teenager
Teenager
KibaHope

Female Join date : 2012-11-05

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:15 pm

Aperture mode on a camera isn't the "best" for freezing action. For that you would want shutter or sports mode. If the j1 let's you use manual mode though you can control both shutter and aperture which is best. Just reading some earlier comments here : p. adorable pups!!! I also wish we had husky buddies here for kiba to play with
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25
Location : Seattle, WA

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:26 am

KibaHope wrote:
Aperture mode on a camera isn't the "best" for freezing action. For that you would want shutter or sports mode. If the j1 let's you use manual mode though you can control both shutter and aperture which is best.  Just reading some earlier comments here : p.  adorable pups!!! I also wish we had husky buddies here for kiba to play with
I have no clue what that means Shocked But maybe I have a sports mode, sounds familiar..? I'll try to see if I can find it, thanks!
And thanks! They have such fun Smile
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30
Location : Ohio

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 1:36 am

Sports mode is the little running figure on the dial. I usually keep the camera on it if i'm not using shutter mode since i almost always use it for action shots. Smile 
Back to top Go down
HuskyLear
Senior
Senior
HuskyLear

Female Join date : 2013-02-21
Location : Ohio

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:29 am

Great pics I love the beach look out there vs here you have pine trees and mountain in the background we usually have condos to view. Yeah I know it depends which beach you go to. I HAVE to take Bourbon to a beach just have too.

_________________
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 20170810
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 LcFfm5Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 KIX4m5
Back to top Go down
amychuke
Teenager
Teenager
amychuke

Female Join date : 2013-03-18
Location : Deer Park, TX

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 8:10 pm

OMG Link is sooo handsome, if he ever comes up missing I swear I had nothing to do with it lol Such beautiful dogs!!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25
Location : Seattle, WA

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:01 pm

MayaAndSophie wrote:
Sports mode is the little running figure on the dial. I usually keep the camera on it if i'm not using shutter mode since i almost always use it for action shots. Smile 
I don't have a running thing on the dial! I'm sure it's tucked away under the picture mode thing somewhere.. This is so hard..


HuskyLear wrote:
Great pics I love the beach look out there vs here you have pine trees and mountain in the background we usually have condos to view. Yeah I know it depends which beach you go to.  I HAVE to take Bourbon to a beach just have too.
It's always worth a day to go to a really nice beach! He'd have a blast Very Happy


amychuke wrote:
OMG Link is sooo handsome, if he ever comes up missing I swear I had nothing to do with it lol Such beautiful dogs!!
Isn't he?? I love you He makes me a little jealous haha. Don't tell Korra..
Back to top Go down
seattlesibe
Senior
Senior
seattlesibe

Male Join date : 2013-02-05
Location : seattle, wa

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Korra and I text all the time, she vents, you have no idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.k9convergencetraining.com
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : Ohio

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 11:41 pm

seattlesibe wrote:
Korra and I text all the time, she vents, you have no idea.
Can you grab Yuki's number and let her vent too? Living with me and the boys I'm sure she has a lot to get off her chest.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25
Location : Seattle, WA

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:56 am

lol! 
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30
Location : Ohio

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 1:17 am

Dot wrote:

I don't have a running thing on the dial! I'm sure it's tucked away under the picture mode thing somewhere.. This is so hard..
Really?! That's so weird. And i actually found out what was making my shots in lowish light with the Nikon i use so blurry. I just had to take the filter off. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25
Location : Seattle, WA

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:04 am

MayaAndSophie wrote:


Dot wrote:

I don't have a running thing on the dial! I'm sure it's tucked away under the picture mode thing somewhere.. This is so hard..

Really?! That's so weird. And i actually found out what was making my shots in lowish light with the Nikon i use so blurry. I just had to take the filter off. Smile 
Haha Smile Looking forward to more pictures of the girls then (hint hint Wink )
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30
Location : Ohio

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 2:13 am

I've already taken a whole bunch of pictures lol, i'll post them later...when i take even more pics.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25
Location : Seattle, WA

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 4:07 am

Man...crazy day. Why am I even posting this..I need sleep.

It turned out to be a pretty nice morning! We went on a hike with Zach and Arya
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 IMG_0278EDT_zps576093b7
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 IMG_0283EDT_zpse184f5d8
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 IMG_0294EDT_zpsb86d16d2
At the falls
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9703EDT_zps60066371
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9693EDT_zpse4d064b2
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9689EDT_zps27df1b96
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9685EDT_zps1d94c8d1
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9677EDT_zpsae2e20ba
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 IMG_0305EDT_zps79fdb9ba
Pride rock
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9731EDT_zpsf0fa866e
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9722EDT_zpsd1246939
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9718EDT_zps5a981d8b
Back at the bottom
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 IMG_0320EDT_zps08be87ce

Then we headed over to Jeff's and kidnapped Link!
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9774EDT_zps715a7b4f
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9769EDT_zps92239016
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9880EDT_zps88cae5c9
He didn't seem too worried.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9832EDT_zps9c048f17
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9835EDT_zps8fabbda2
Digging uphill......
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9789EDT_zpsfaf48a6f
I knew the morning was too nice. So begins the next 6 months of grey...
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9840EDT_zps9c7f54d0
Doesn't mean they can't sport sunglasses
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9916EDT_zps9cbcbedc
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9917EDT_zpsd1098ec2
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9919EDT_zpsaf6548f1
Puppies in the city
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9920EDT_zpsfd984e32
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9816EDT_zpsda021d8c
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9859EDT_zps39989e51
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9909EDT_zpsedee6660
Walked over to the pet store to get some snacks
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 IMG_0348EDT_zps47a28d9f
Don't know how you crazy kids do it with 3+ huskies..
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 IMG_0364EDT_zps1fa8af31

Pooped.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 IMG_0375EDT_zps1e44fb50
But we still headed to another park to see her buddy Kairo, then get dinner. They didn't fit in the trunk so well..
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 IMG_0396_zps68d12dc5

She got a much needed bath, then fell asleep to the sound of rain and thunder Smile
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 DSC_9948EDT_zps2d427e38
My turn now, goodnight wave
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29
Location : Ohio

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:14 pm

Great pictures as always, the pups look like they had soo much fun!!

Dot wrote:
Don't know how you crazy kids do it with 3+ huskies..
We don't know either!
Back to top Go down
simplify
Senior
Senior
simplify

Female Join date : 2012-08-02
Location : Louisiana

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:42 pm

Ya'll have so much fun!

I love the last Korra husky ball picture. <3

_________________
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Signat11
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 O8Cmm5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down
 

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

 Similar topics

-
» Happy 1st Birthday!
» happy birthday ski day
» Happy 5th Birthday to Mya!
» Happy 2nd Birthday to Tika!!!
» Happy Birthday Ava

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum :: Pack Members :: Scrapbooks-