It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

Female Join date : 2012-05-13

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:07 am

I can't live without video games. Even when I worked 60 hours a week and went to school FT I managed logging a minimum of 20 hours a week... Lol. So sad.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:18 am

Impressive, mad respect lol
Back to top Go down
ljelgin
Senior
Senior
ljelgin

Female Join date : 2012-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:37 am

Aw Korra is so tiny and cute.. I am sure you are getting excited waiting to bring her home..

I never got to see my babies that small Blaze came to us a 9 months old basicly full grown and Kerian we rescued she was about 2 years old.

I look forward to seeing more pictures of her has she grows up.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Aw, thanks!
I want to rescue next, but I do have to say the puppy pictures are something I will miss. Here's an update Smile

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 DpGza
Back to top Go down
GalacticPup
Puppy
Puppy
GalacticPup

Female Join date : 2012-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:22 pm

What a cutie!!! I adore seeing tiny baby pictures! Looks like she is going to be bi-eyed! Absolutely striking =)
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Thanks Smile And she's really sweet. Shes the only real runt of 3 litters, but she's healthy and happy! A little less energetic than the others, but she's a BIG snuggler.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:09 am

Korra's the real runt? Again Korra and Yuki are alike. As of right now, these are the weights of Yuki and four of her siblings. Yuki and Naia are females, the others are males.
Yuki 21 lbs, Naia 30 lbs, Onyx 32 lbs, Zeus 34 lbs, Vader 35 lbs.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:52 am

I should say, she's the only runt who is significantly smaller Smile The puppies in the other litters are all approximately the same.
I saw your picture of Yuki and one of her brothers, she really is smaller haha. They're so alike Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 1:55 am

Yup that was her sister Naia on that page. I just can't believe shes only 20 pounds when four siblings are all over 30. My mom keeps saying 'you're not feeding her enough!' when I know shes just closer to standard being little Razz
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 2:00 am

Oh, her sister, sorry^^ She's healthy so that's all that matters! Honestly, I would rather have a husky on the smaller end anyways!
People will be asking if they're 1 forever. My best friend has two english springer spaniels, one of them is the runt and still gets asked if she's a puppy..shes 7 lol.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Whaaat. Is that my baby?

These are the puppies in a bathtub. I cut the pic so it's easier to find Korra. She's right in the middle. Look at her mask grow! If she wasn't a shrimp, I wouldn't have noticed her.. The other side of her mask on her nose is filling in...if that's what I should call it? I don't know if she'll lose it again, but it's pretty cool how their masks change. Haha, she suprised me, as her mask was pretty much the same from birth until at least 4 days ago when I saw her last.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 YlksD
(41 days old)

They stuck the puppies in the bathtub while the pens were being cleaned. Just to see how shrimpy she really is, those two black pups are her half-siblings, and are 3 days younger. I'm in love with their masks too Smile
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 am

Awww, the red on the right looks like when Ro was a baby!!!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:25 am

That one definitely got daddy's coat. It's a little lighter and fluffier than Rogue's I think. I actually prefer Rogue's, it's one of the prettiest shades I've seen Smile Do you have a scrapbook or something with pics of baby Rogue? I totally wanna see!
Back to top Go down
Heather!
Senior
Senior
Heather!

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:01 am

If you search her name, you'll find her scrapbook. I guess all the pics of the first 2 weeks I had her don't work anymore, so:
(Don't mind her nasty looking coat, it felt like straw because the people were feeding her Royal Canine! I switched her to raw right away and did coconut oil treatments and it still took about 3 weeks for it to feel nice!)

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 269967_2234613593125_8244771_n

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 284346_2240442018832_2725662_n

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 228949_2273743651352_1447312_n

A tiny bit older:

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 254625_2270321805808_2278543_n
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 1:29 am

Last edited by Dot on Fri May 18, 2018 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 pm

So. The puppies went to the vet today, and he said they are ready and can leave 2 days early. I immediately stopped what I was doing, changed my hotel reservation and am now on the road of course. lol. I shall be back with a puppy tomorrow!! Yaaay I'm so stoked. Also, I have been updating pics on the first page so you can see how she looks now. I'll have more pictures tomorrow! Lots more. Tons even. Also. I finished finals today. Also it is my birthday in 4 days. Also Hobbit in 3. Okay. That is all. I'm too excited. So many things to share. Now I'm getting weird. I'll just send this then.. Hehe. Puppy. Yess.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:11 am

Awh her 7 week pic looks like shes frowning lol cant wait to see homecoming pics congratulations xx
Back to top Go down
DanielleCortez
Teenager
Teenager
DanielleCortez

Female Join date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:17 am

oh god, i love the order of things you're excited about. 1. puppy 2. birthday 3. the hobbit. YES! good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wesatonashoreline.wordpress.com
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:48 am

Thanks! And yeah, she doesn't seem to like the camera so much haha. In most of her pictures she seems pretty discontent. She only looks happy in her candid shots lol
Puppies, birthdays, and hobbits- best week ever. I'll update soon.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 7:16 pm

So we are now 4 hours into our ride back, thought I'd use up all my data for the month and do an update! Very Happy

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 BbuIh
(You want me to get in that..??)

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 JRBlT
(This is better, isn't it mom?)

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 JxMuj
Tuckered out, too many new things today.

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 TjX5n
Bad picture..but I couldn't resist!

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 LfiX1
(Don't leave me with grandma)
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:05 am

Oh what a cutie!!! Gosh I love that little grumpy face <3
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:01 am

Haha, she makes an excellent grumpy face. I wish I could upload more, I'm finally home but I don't have my laptop. I'll do that tomorrow I guess.
She was super good on the drive, no potty accidents or anything. She's been easy so far with the crate, except she hasn't figured out that if I swing the door almost shut that she can still get out by herself..sigh lol
She's finally sleeping so it's chore time..

Last edited by Dot on Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DanielleCortez
Teenager
Teenager
DanielleCortez

Female Join date : 2012-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:02 am

his fur is so cute!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wesatonashoreline.wordpress.com
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:03 am

Time for an update!

She really is very small, though she photographs big.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 QpUKu

Loves that crate! Even on the first night, when the boys were over and got loud, she headed straight for the crate!
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 TNlGA

Sleeping with her holiday collar! It's so cute on her, and makes it easier to keep track of her around the house
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 1zUqn

Blastoff! (She was really just stretching...lol)
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 7Z4iY

Hm, hm, such a baby
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 GCs34

This THING. I hate it. Of all the toys I got her, she's totally attached to Blue Llama, and will drag it around everywhere. I got it for free because even on clearance, no one would buy it. That's how awful it is. I have introduced other squeeker toys to no avail. I imagine this is what it's like having your child date someone you can't stand. lol
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 FO7OA

Last edited by Dot on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:08 am

Oh my gosh she is so adorable! I kinda wish Yuki was still that small <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next