It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:59 pm

Not all the cats were raised with the dogs. i'm going to make a thread about all the kitties we've had and have, just haven't had the time. Buddy loves us when we're outside with him, he lets all the other cats bully him though Sad He's an awesome hunter, he's brought us birds, chipmunks, squirrels, snakes, and fish. I was impressed with the fish.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:14 pm

I look forward to seeing it Smile The fish is impressive haha.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:35 am

So my iphone escaped my jacket pocket today Sad As such, my dad had to take pictures of Korra's first bath. At least that means there are some actual camera pictures today instead of phone pictures? :/

I was studying and she was being a brat, even after running around a LOT. Mental stimulation?
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 6Oht5
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 8HHbm

Korra, about a week ago, decided swallowing 4 inch segments of bully stick was a fantastic idea. Unfortunately, she got away with one. I was sitting right there too! All of a sudden she stood up and looked for something else to chew on. She was fine, thankfully, kept an eye on her all night. Needless to say, we needed to find something she couldn't swallow. Ah. There we go.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 76uRj

I almost fixed the red eye. But. Naw.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 G2HJ0

Her bath. She enjoyed pawing at the water and drinking it. Good thing the tub was clean I guess.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 YNVRt

Mmm, yum.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 DOVee

Thankfully she wasn't as interested in drinking the soapy water. Good puppy.
She LOVED her bath. No whining, no trying to get out. I was kinda hoping for some cute wet puppy howling. Nope. Darn.

I guess I'll be counting my blessings once she's older and the struggling is no longer endearing. Lol.

Clean fluffy puppies! Hooray.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 Wgxo4

Also updated the OP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:36 am

Soooo cute! <3
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 1:48 am

So cute! I want your bath tub!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 2:22 am

It's perfect for puppy baths, because it's kind of a room more than a tub, with a little cut-out you have to step into. Perfect for trapping puppies!! Twisted Evil
Except, she was more upset to be removed from the tub lol.
I'm thinking I'll do 'baths' more often, just without soap- I don't wanna scrub away all her oils. She just loves it so much, why not let her play. Unless she starts jumping out and running around the house wet lol.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:40 am

More crappy picture time Smile

This one is super awful. But, common. Seriously. Hah.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 VHFDT
Ignore my crayola shoes, they're the easiest I have to slip on for potty time. I got them when I was in like 8th grade, okay? lol.

School. This has nothing to do with my dog, of course. These are the days I do wish I had a semi-decent camera though. It was super pretty even though you really cant tell on my lame phone... Sad
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 6ekwL

Meeting my best friend's cat.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 UYrlc
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 SkieI
lol. Eventually we let her down and they actually looked at each other. Korra doesn't quite understand cat-language for "F**k off" yet though....She'll learn.

Playing(?) with Dan's dog Maggie.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 Qn2tZ
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 KUJ5P
Or something.

Left Korra in the trunk to go to the grocery for a sec. Got into my car. Turned to the passenger seat:
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 JUDHu
Haha.

We also met Eric/Panzer's pack. They're all super lovey and adorable, I got lots of puppy kisses. I forgot to take pictures, but it was more fun to watch them play anyways.

Also somewhat unrelated, but something reminded me of this specific picture today. I miss this girl every day Sad
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 7VX6o
Back to top Go down
SkylerWest
Teenager
Teenager
SkylerWest

Male Join date : 2012-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 9:01 am

Anakin was mistaken for a cat today . Lol, she a cutie tho! nice to know my neighbors aren't loony for that mistake. Kitty huskies Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:41 pm

Yes, you're adopted.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 OI7nx

Watching the ducks with her bully stick in her mouth lol.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 XXBiM

The best friend came over to have some writing edited, so I made him sit Korra. She loves him.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 9oLoA

Two of my human "pack"... Best Friend hiding Blue Llama so she has to dig for it, and Roommate playing bully stick tug-of-war....
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 JvvKe
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 JJxwZ
The rest of the boys are just as strange...

Post-belly rub face.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 VUmAB
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 4:43 pm

LOL shes such a cutie <3
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:32 pm

She's adorable!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:06 am

More phone pictures.
But...You all may have convinced me to get a camera (Megan.. Mad lol) We will see about that tomorrow. We also have a hike with some other puppies scheduled so hopefully I'll get some decent shots to share!

8 weeks when she came home:
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 UuMJztx
12 weeks:
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 5aRyRbL
I really didn't notice until I compared, these but she's done some decent growing! Smile

How did you get in there?
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 RZjEj2Y
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 QDZYneB

Still working on sitting like a big girl, but getting there! Also, our giant hamburger. Jealous?
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 2bA2M6z

We went to go visit a friend with a farm. It was a bit of a drive.

Are we there yet?
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 K7AYXcG
Yawn~
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 RPfkUbu
MOOOOOM
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 RYk3aBn

A friend!
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 ZtKzT4v
More friends?
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 Bjpx1Sv
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 FOzYqSk

Let me in! (We blocked off the kitchen..)
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 YDG9pbv
Mooooommmm! (We lowered the gate..)
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 On0tSwo

My only running picture. They're usually way more blurry. Hopefully that will be remedied soon.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 Y4bytp4
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 12:21 pm

What did I doo? Haha shes gorgeous <3 and yes, usually when at the dog park I sneak away from Yuki and then call her, shes all surprised and runs over to me and thats when I snap my running pics
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Cute! I get a lot of running pics when the girls are playing outside. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:03 pm

Thanks Smile I'll have to take more running pics outside, it's always so cloudy here though..yuck.

Stop posting so many cute photos and giving me camera suggestions lol. I already spent a lot at the vet for her vaginitis. Somehow I feel like this is my treat to myself. Because spending more money is always the remedy to spending money.
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:07 pm

Lol, the camera i have was cheap except for the lenses. Most of the action shots i take outside when it's cloudy are blurry. That's why most of the pictures i post are when it's sunny out. I hated it when it was sunny and snowy outside because the sun would reflect off the snow and cause most of my pictures to be overly bright.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Lenses...fancy! What camera do you have? It's always cloudy here..cloudy again today for my hike, lame. I guess sunny+snowy is a bad combination, I never thought about that.
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:41 pm

I have a Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D, it's an older DSLR. My parents got it for $100, idk how much the lenses were. Konica was bought out by sony a while ago and my parents were thinking about upgrading to a Sony a-something so that we could still use the lenses. But i love the anti shake capabilities, i can use our big zoom lens and take not so blurry pictures even though my hands aren't steady.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:11 pm

Nice Smile I just spent too much on a little non-SLR, I got a lens with decent zoom, but I'm still envious of your big zoom. Now to learn how a non-camera phone works... sigh. Lol.
I'm such an easy sell at stores cause everything looks to cool when the salespeople do it.....
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 4:27 pm

Lol, yep that's how they get ya. Smile

I have a little point and shoot too but I use that mainly for video's now. I also take it on hikes if it's really wet out and I don't want the big camera to get dirty.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Man! My new one was charging so we took dad's Nikon D7000 and one of the dogs caught us by surprise and splashed the lens..Not excited to get home..
So I have more phone pics at least, and not as much blur as normal even though it's cloudy Smile
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:29 am

Playing in the yard
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 ZOCpggE
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 OGyRMBG

With our friends
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 SiMQm2z
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 RoHJ829
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 8Jzg0AW
Ruining dad's lens...hah.. pale
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 W5UUC1w

Tiiiired
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 TaJrwyr

Her prefered method of drinking for some reason
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 QKuPjP1
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:39 am

Cute pictures, the outside lens can always be cleaned. Wink Don't stress too much about it, the dogs have slimmed up my lens a couple times. It's the inside lens that you really have to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:51 am

He was still pretty upset haha. All I know is he spent a long time cleaning it. It was the same lens I got Korra's snot on one time. Hahaha. Poor dad. I wonder why he offered to pay for my new camera lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:56 am

Lol, the camera i use is kinda dubbed my sisters now. I was so scared to tell her that a dog at the dog park (Yuki Mad ) nosed the lens. She didn't get mad though, but i made Megan tell her because it was her fault. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next