It's a Husky Thing - Siberian Husky Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum for owners of the Siberian Husky.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterRegisterLog in
Congratulations Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne!, our November HOTM winners! HOTM Will Be Taking An Indefinite Break!
Husky of the Month
Congrats Nikita, Archer, and Cheyanne,
our November HOTM Winners!
Husky Cuddles!

Thanks to all for this month's entries!
Forum Rules
1. Here we prefer clarity to agreement. Obviously not everyone is going to agree on a topic; here we prefer to talk out our differences in a respectful manner to ensure mutual understanding and respect.
2. Read the Stickies and Announcements. Each sub-forum may have specific rules which trump the Forum Rules in cases where there may be conflicting information. Read the rules of each board before you post so that you are clear on the expectations of the staff.
3. Respect ALL Staff and Admins. These people volunteer of their time and MUST be respected as well as their word adhered to. They are responsible for maintaining a free, open, clear and organized forum. Anyone found to be openly undermining any official ruling by a staff member will be warned.
4. Signatures: One picture only and no links. Images: To keep the forum looking neat and tidy, we ask that members insert just one picture only in their signatures. The picture should be no more than 200x500 pixels and should be of an appropriate subject, for example, your dogs and their names. Should you need assistance creating an appropriate signature, please PM an Admin and we would be happy to help! This is to ensure that signatures remain a welcome addition to our forum instead of a cumbersome distraction. Links: Hyperlinks in signatures--unless to a personal blog or photo stream of your dogs (like Flckr or Piscasa, for example)--are strictly prohibited. Please PM a staff member with any questions or concerns regarding this rule.
Rescue Spotlight
Our current rescue spotlight is:

Delaware Valley Siberian Husky Rescue!

Top Dog Website Award Winner!

Top Website
for
Siberian

Huskys

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

Female Join date : 2012-08-30

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:09 am

She is so cute! I wonder if her mask will look like Kay's. wish I knew what Kay looked like as a pup. Sad
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

Female Join date : 2012-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:15 am

Mobezilla wrote:
Oh my gosh she is so adorable! I kinda wish Yuki was still that small <3 <3 <3
Haha, Yuki hit a big growth spurt, huh? She's big now. I'm kinda excited for Korra to be as big as Yuki! lol

MayaAndSophie wrote:
She is so cute! I wonder if her mask will look like Kay's. wish I knew what Kay looked like as a pup. Sad
Hmm, I wonder too!! I'm thinking it'll fade more, even in the last few days she has gotten more and more grey! I think it's because mom is white. I would LOVE it if it would stay like Kay's though!

Also..I added one more picture there. Do you guys have a toy your girls love but you hate?
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

Female Join date : 2012-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:20 am

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 24xj62w

I hate it because I'm always BUYING THEM!! Cloud loves them, Yuki destroys them, I have to buy them.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:26 am

Hahaha, bummer. At least they're happy I guess. That's a really cute photo of Cloud by the way Smile

I bought this today as a present to myself. I've tried to get her attached to it, and she LOVES it, but at bedtime it's still Blue Llama that she drags to her crate lol.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 7uJpf

Last edited by Dot on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:34 am

My girls aren't allowed toys at the moment but they love the no stuff toys. They just love ripping the squeakers out.

Did I take that pic of cloud when I was watching him? I get pictures mixed up easily, never know who took what.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:36 am

Thanks Dot! And yes Abby you took it. I have the 'fox' one at home.
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:54 am

Dot wrote:

I bought this today as a present to myself. I've tried to get her attached to it, and she LOVES it, but at bedtime it's still Blue Llama that she drags to her crate lol.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 7uJpf
That is so cute! My girls would have it ripped up in seconds, well Sophie wouldn't. Razz
Mobezilla wrote:
Thanks Dot! And yes Abby you took it. I have the 'fox' one at home.
That raccoon looks so new in that pic. It's dirty and ripped up now.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:58 am

I saw the fox one! It's so soft! Maybe she likes stinkin Blue Llama more because she can carry it more easily. I may get her a matching fox! I WILL replace Blue Llama! I will!

Abby, thanks haha. Korra can't even get it to squeak yet, much less rip it apart! She will play with it by herself after I squeak it at her a bit, then whine at me to make it squeak again because she can't do it! lol
Back to top Go down
katiesham
Adult
Adult
katiesham

Female Join date : 2012-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 2:58 am

She is so cute! Love how fluffy the puppies are!
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:44 am

katiesham wrote:
She is so cute! Love how fluffy the puppies are!
Thanks! At school we had a room full of huskies for detoxing during finals! That is a lot of fluffy. lol
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:15 am

Omg I'm doing this from my phone and it closed and now I get to do it again..sigh..

Anyways. As I was typing..We had a busy day today, Korra is knocked out good. And I am most pleased with that.
My pics are not excellent, as always, but I do my best with my phone and a moving puppy. I just can't justify spending the money to get my camera fixed/buy a new one.

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 TbjvG
Went to my parents house this morning. They love their grandpuppy Smile And Korra is an excellent car dog.

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 VgMgq
She loves the front yard. Even though it's all moss. It always looks excellent from the street though, as long as you don't get too close.

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 Bl5y2
Carried her around our favorite pet store. All the clerks know and love her, she gets lots of attention lol. They showed us how to pick a good antler for a puppy, so we got one for her and boy does she like it Smile

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 HGsFS
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 YL9RK
Even more than the front yard, we LOVE the back yard! So much to sniff. And stick in our mouth.. Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 1625187496

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 IhdHb
Finally, a puppy playdate with 1 year old Casper. Normally Korra is pretty timid, but she wasn't at all today, with our friends or with Casper. And he was so good with her. I can see someone making a new best friend! Obviously, I wasn't going to get a very good pic of them playing..
Back to top Go down
eddycaaa
Adult
Adult
eddycaaa

Female Join date : 2012-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:31 am

She sure is a mover, haha. She looks adorable! I think asking for a camrea for Christmas wouldn't hurt Wink The Olympus Pen E-PL1 is under $300 and can shoot HD video. Just sayin
Back to top Go down
http://www.ericalynnrodriguez.net
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:40 am

eddycaaa wrote:
She sure is a mover, haha. She looks adorable! I think asking for a camrea for Christmas wouldn't hurt Wink The Olympus Pen E-PL1 is under $300 and can shoot HD video. Just sayin

Wow! That's a pretty nice looking camera. Except I got a puppy for Christmas. I think that's a better deal Very Happy lol. My dad is responsible for the destruction of the last one (he would beg to differ, but it was in his care at the time, soo..) so maybe I can convince them to get it because the love me. lol...I sound like a spoiled youngest sibling..that may or may not be true. Plus, they're only puppies once! Kind of a shame to document it on my phone. Then again, we have shots and spay to pay for, and mother was just informed that she will need a chest crack within a year..so..
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Hahaha yeah puppies are expensive, I finally just -now- bought my new camera, It was the nikon coolpix for $100. It doesn't take the -best- pictures, but its something.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Maybe I'll look around, $100 or so wouldn't be too much. I never used my last camera really, I always left it at home on adventures (by accident) lol. I'll have to glue it so myself somehow. My phone is much easier to remember.
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:04 pm

My camera stays in my purse so its not forgotten Wink
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Mines hard to forget, it's this heavy thing that hangs around my neck Razz
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 3:11 am

Hmm, I see Smile You guys are starting to convince me lol

Also, someone was clearly tired...
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 JAfdM
Back to top Go down
Jennet&Embry
Senior
Senior
Jennet&Embry

Female Join date : 2010-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 4:37 am

She looks so much like Ares Smile
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:02 am

Jennet&amp;Embry wrote:
She looks so much like Ares Smile
I didn't even see this for some reason, lol. Busy with puppy I suppose haha. She does! I hope it stays that way, I think I could live with that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:08 am

We were out the other day, and a little girl asked to pet my cat. I could see where she might be confused.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 9plBD
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 DYaLM

This face..
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 NWxm7

We had a husky playdate today! It kept getting delayed for various reasons, but I'm glad it finally happened! Here are the two together
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 LJ5uw

Blurry, but this is one of my favorites
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 XdJuZ

Our little husky playmate had perfect recall, and Korra's is good to, so we tried letting her off lead. We hiked around in our friend's backyard, which was huge and gorgeous. Since it's off a dirt road and they have a lot of land, we decided to give it a shot, and it went really well.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 26jLT
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 Y9UZD
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 VsKY3
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 FPP9W

She was so good, she got to enjoy some creamcheese on her nose
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 WlqLj

She thought she could still play after all that, but fell asleep mid-chew (again) in my lap. Aw.
Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 Bj8X2

Also, some more pictures updated on the original post Smile
Back to top Go down
Mobezilla
Senior
Senior
Mobezilla

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:29 pm

Awh how precious. People called Yuki a cat too, until they saw her face XD
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:18 pm

Mobezilla wrote:
Awh how precious. People called Yuki a cat too, until they saw her face XD
Haha, funny, I never would've thought that Laughing. Yeah, I was holding her and some 6 year old girl was like "can I pet your cat?" and I said "you can my dog Smile" and turned her around..the little girl wasn't quite sure how to react to it haha.
Back to top Go down
MayaAndSophie
Senior
Senior
MayaAndSophie

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:35 pm

Lol, i call my girls kitty cats all the time. My kitty, Sunkist, i call my golden retriever because he always does whatever i say unlike some little kitty wannabes i know of. My cat, Buddy, is great off leash too Razz
Back to top Go down
Dot
Senior
Senior
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 6:52 pm

MayaAndSophie wrote:
Lol, i call my girls kitty cats all the time. My kitty, Sunkist, i call my golden retriever because he always does whatever i say unlike some little kitty wannabes i know of. My cat, Buddy, is great off leash too Razz
lol, some cats are the best! I've never been a huge cat person, but I do love dog-cats. My best friend has one of those. Except outside, then he won't even look at us- he's gotta keep his street cred. Can't seem too snuggly or the squirrels won't take him seriously and whatnot.
Did your cats grow up with dogs?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!   Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Korra's Best Buddies..Happy Birthday Korra!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next